Sorry to have not posted for so long. Our internet is not working and there is no money in the budget to fix it. Thank goodness for my parents' computer. Our posts will be very few and far between until we get our internet up and running.
Yes, Kelli, I do post at 3 a.m. It is about the only time there aren't two children clamoring for my attention! 3 a.m. has become my best time of day to accomplish things. Ron was not very appreciate Saturday at 4 a.m. when I decided to organize my canned goods. I guess I was a little too noisy, but my lazy susan is immaculate and when I made mexican casserole Saturday morning I knew exactly where to find my ingredients.
In case you want the recipe for mexican casserole:
Layer tortillas in the bottom of a greased pan.
Next layer is cooked hamburger, onions, and chili beans
Next layer is cheese (the recipe calls for home sliced velveeta, I used a combination of Weight Watchers and Velveeta presliced to save calories and because that is what I had in the fridge!)
Next layer is tortillas
Next layer is cream of chicken soup (make sure to cover the tortillas completely so that they don't become crunchy in the oven)
Next layer is rotel (your choice of heat level)
Bake in the oven with foil over top to steam the tortillas. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes to an hour or until heated through. Yum, Yum!
Well, maybe I will make it to my parents' next week to post and maybe not, but until next time, happy living!
The Paper Tablecloth Date Night: Pizza, Candlelight & Pen-and-Paper Games
at Home
-
No babysitter? Tight budget? The Paper Tablecloth Date Night turns the
pizza you were already ordering into a candlelit at-home date — roll paper
across ...




No comments:
Post a Comment