
Baby girl made this face several times this week. I'm not sure what was going on, but I think she had a stuffed up nose. I still thought it made a cute picture and I am quite proud of myself for getting it caught on camera.
Big brother was suppose to pose with her in his chair, but he kind of thinks the rocking chair is his so he wasn't too thrilled about little sister crawling up and sitting in there.


Yet another laundry basket picture. This seems to be the only way he will let me take a picture of him these days. Pink panther got a ride in the basket this time. Since he wouldn't pose, I included a couple of pictures from his early years! I also told his father to remind me twenty years from now why there aren't many pictures of our little boy.

This is big brother when he was about little sister's age. You can imagine what my house is like since little sister is at the stage of crawling and pulling herself up on everything plus one very curious almost three year old. I decided to let them have free roam of the house yesterday afternoon since my sinus infection seems to have released me from it's grip. It is amazing how many pieces of paper baby girl can find and put in her mouth. As for big brother, his fascination is stickers. I am just worried where I am going to find the stickers stuck throughout the house!

This is my favorite picture of our son. I used it to make the invitations for his 1st birthday party. Not only does it show his big beautiful blue eyes, but in the background is my husband holding our son's favorite book. It is about horses and has wiggly eyes that you can see throughout the whole book.





No comments:
Post a Comment