Sunday, April 5, 2009

Mixed Blessing...Again

Well, I lose my husband tomorrow. He got a temporary job with a fertilizer company. A little scary considering he will be working with chemicals I can't even spell! Anhydrous?
Are we happy he got a job? YES
Could his boss be any nicer? NO
Would we be happier if this was a permanent job? YES
Is it possible my children may not see their father except on Sundays? VERY
Is my freezer ready to handle this week of having to prepare supper while juggling a two year old and a 10 month old while providing my husband with leftovers for lunch the next day? NO

I blame not being prepared on the fact that hubby and I had the stomach flu yesterday, but lets face it, I knew this was coming and made no attempt to fill that freezer. I guess we will live on the potato soup and spaghetti that is in there now! Have a great week everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment