Saturday, June 6, 2009

Adventures in Potty Training

I sent baby girl to daycare one day after I was done teaching so I could concentrate on little man getting potty trained. I can't say that it went well, because we are still trying to potty train. Anyway, I had him in firetruck underpants outside hoping to get him to "feel" what he was doing as opposed to just going in his diaper. Papa happened to be there working on our fence (another story on that later). So Robert gets the socket wrench and of course has to have it. No place to carry a wrench? No problem, Robert puts in the front flap of his underwear! Where was my camera then? Well, here is the picture after Papa encouraged him to stick the wrench in the side of his new underwear instead of the front flap.

No comments:

Post a Comment