
I have to give credit to hubby today. Yes, I took pictures at the zoo, but he manned the camera at the birthday party. It was awesome and he got some great shots.

Grandma made an awesome Mickey Mouse cake. Definitely better than what I could have done.

Little Man's birthday present from Gma and Papa was a John Deere dump truck. You can imagine how that went over! Extra boy is my cousin's son. He was awesome and pushed little man around on the dump truck. So funny.

Baby sis managed to find the black frosting on the cake. Any ideas if it will come out of her pink knit dress?
Update: Yes the black frosting came out, but do you think the bing cherry juice would come out of her onesie? Heck no. Maybe some spray and wash will help. I guess we will have to go back to wearing bibs for snack time!





No comments:
Post a Comment