Hubby and I thought of a good idea for our first family reunion out of three weekends in a row. We salvaged a roll of paper from my mom's basement, dug into our collection of a million crayons for 20 cents, and covered the tables with the paper. Not any easy or quick task, but the results were outstanding. Unfortunately we ran out of paper and could only cover four tables, but young and not so young seemed to enjoy.


This is my niece's pink tractor. Little man added the black dust flying by.

I thought this one was awesome. I think he used my colored pencils. I am easily impressed because I have no drawing skills at all. Just ask my students. I always warn them that I can't even draw a stick figure.

Here are a couple of cousins.

Here is the fab picture she was coloring.
No comments:
Post a Comment