Monday, January 25, 2010

Q and A

1. Name an author you love.

I love Danielle Steele. I am currently reading her Sisters. My first one of hers in high school was Zoya. Zoya had red hair. I had red hair. I do love a good love story especially when I can't predict the ending.

2. Name an author who highlights your personality.

I'm a lover, not a fighter. Any romance novelist speaks to me.

3. Name some books you love.

There are very few books I don't love. Our house is filled with books. Our children's books, my late mother-in-law's books, my books. I can count on one hand books that I have not enjoyed. One thing I have to admit though, I don't remember the names of the books I have read. SSR permits me to get a lot of reading done and very little remembering.

4. Something that always excites you.

Hanging clothes on the line. I think of how much electricity I am saving and how much I enjoy the outdoors and hanging clothes on the line when I was a little kid at our farmhouse and the story behind each blanket and little pair of jeans I hang. Weird, but true.

5. Something you hate

Disrespect. If there is one thing being drilled into my children, it is you WILL be respectful. A true lost art in today's society. Worst story I can think of: I called a Mom to tell her that her child had a rude comment for everything anyone said. Her response: I thought he only did that to me. And she was being totally serious. Sad, but true.

Thank you Erica for the questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment