1. Name an author you love.
I love Danielle Steele. I am currently reading her Sisters. My first one of hers in high school was Zoya. Zoya had red hair. I had red hair. I do love a good love story especially when I can't predict the ending.
2. Name an author who highlights your personality.
I'm a lover, not a fighter. Any romance novelist speaks to me.
3. Name some books you love.
There are very few books I don't love. Our house is filled with books. Our children's books, my late mother-in-law's books, my books. I can count on one hand books that I have not enjoyed. One thing I have to admit though, I don't remember the names of the books I have read. SSR permits me to get a lot of reading done and very little remembering.
4. Something that always excites you.
Hanging clothes on the line. I think of how much electricity I am saving and how much I enjoy the outdoors and hanging clothes on the line when I was a little kid at our farmhouse and the story behind each blanket and little pair of jeans I hang. Weird, but true.
5. Something you hate
Disrespect. If there is one thing being drilled into my children, it is you WILL be respectful. A true lost art in today's society. Worst story I can think of: I called a Mom to tell her that her child had a rude comment for everything anyone said. Her response: I thought he only did that to me. And she was being totally serious. Sad, but true.
Thank you Erica for the questions.
This Free Date Night Idea Uses Two Bowls and Your Camera Roll (And It’s So
Good)
-
Two bowls, a few slips of paper, and your camera rolls. The Camera Roll
Date Night is a free at-home date that turns your phone's photo library
into the ...




No comments:
Post a Comment