Thursday, March 11, 2010

Packing

I am needing a major shot of motivation to pack. Usually I am excited, but the last two times I have not been able to get going. I have clean clothes so that isn't the problem. Perhaps it is because my packing list is on my desk at school. Yeah, that is what I will blame it on!

3 comments:

  1. What are you packing for? Just curious...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering the same thing?? Going somewhere for spring break?

    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  3. kind of. We are going to a marriage retreat. We can leave as soon as I pack and I still haven't started! I am looking forward to it, just don't want to pack and forget something. I think I am the same way about lists. I don't want to write my to-do list in case I forget to write something down. Procrastination is totally weird!

    ReplyDelete