In an effort to save money (that always seem to get me in trouble), I purchased a 40 oz. bottle of shampoo. On December 11th, I had a 14 hour concession stand ahead of me and I proceeded to drop my nearly new bottle on my big toe. Hurt something awful at the time, but didn't seem to slow me down for the day. My toenail proceeded to turn black, purple, etc. even below the cuticle. So today, I go to wash my hair very carefully as I have done since December and no shampoo comes out. Figured out that the plastic lid had come apart and a chunk of it is stuck in the opening. Of course with wet hands I could not get that plastic chunk out. Perhaps hubby and a pair of pliers might help! Let's just say I will not be buying in bulk for anything that belongs in the bath area.
Update on toe - After 3 months, the toenail is about 3/4 loose and still black and blue and purple at the bottom. Luckily it doesn't hurt, but hubby thinks I need to shell out the money to ask the doc what he thinks. Have I mentioned I was trying to save money with this bottle of shampoo?
The Paper Tablecloth Date Night: Pizza, Candlelight & Pen-and-Paper Games
at Home
-
No babysitter? Tight budget? The Paper Tablecloth Date Night turns the
pizza you were already ordering into a candlelit at-home date — roll paper
across ...




No comments:
Post a Comment