I used the same number of drops as they did. I also bought Cool Whip Free to put on top with strawberries, but they didn't make it into the picture. My children loved them; we'll see what hubby has to say. I am not sure why the yellow, pink, orange ones were taller since they were the third pan in the oven. I had intended to put all colors in one cupcake, but they seemed to fill up with just three colors. I did make the last one all colors and it was so pretty I decided not to waste it on pictures. I think next time I will experiment with adding some flavor. Perhaps lemon or strawberry.

On another note... potty training is hard work! It also didn't help that they got up at 5:30 am with me to get their dad out the door to work. Anybody remember those Sesame Street books? I found them on a garage sale and unfortunately we have had to read them everyday!





No comments:
Post a Comment