My baby girl will be 8 months old today. I REALLY wanted her to crawl while she was 7 months old and I guess I got my wish. Watch out world, when she gets up on her knees I think we will be in big trouble. Big brother has that new habit of walking over to her and attempting to pull her up by the tummy.
To post or not to post? I am choosing to hide the innocent. I took five pictures of my hubby trying to get a picture of him with his eyes open. No luck. I tried snapping fast, slow, etc. No luck. If I take his picture with the kids, I make him look at the book they are reading or at their faces. This may seem mean, but If I don't, he looks like he is asleep or on some kind of medication. The poor guy. I love to take pictures and so he is reminded often that he can't keep his eyes open for the flash. Thank goodness most of our wedding pictures had our eyes open. I won't say I am a perfect eye model for the camera. I have proof that I tend to blink also.
Okay, finally the video has loaded and I can go get some sleep and stop rambling for you poor souls trying to read this post. Have a great Friday!




Jerrilyn--My husband has no eyes when he smiles, too! Why is that? And did you really post at 3:14 A.M.? Girl--you gotta sleep!
ReplyDeleteKelli Hays