
What hubby felt like he did all of Spring Break!

What I felt like I did all of Spring Break! It did feel good to get outside while the kids napped even if it was to hang the first load of laundry on the clothesline. May I just say I love clotheslines? I can't say I love the way some clothes feel stiff and scratchy after being on the clothesline, but I think it has been my chance to be outside and still be useful ever since I was a little girl. We asked my parents for this clothesline for our wedding gift! Yes, I am that obsessed and if my husband ever wants to do something nice for me, I always ask him to tighten the clothesline so it will work easier. Hanging clothes out is one of the things I missed so much since I had my babies in the summer. Here it would be super nice weather and I was stuck inside. You never saw someone jump at the chance to get to hang clothes out those two summers like I did! Pathetic, I know.






No comments:
Post a Comment