Monday, March 16, 2009

Spring Break Day 2, Very Little!


I know this is an old picture, but it is in the pasture we went to see Sunday night. Wouldn't you like to be in that cave when a tornado came!?!

This is the church we went and ate pancakes at Sunday night. It was super yummy. All you can eat pancakes, scrambled or over easy eggs, home-cured sausage patties, and Tang. My husband loves Tang. He even drinks it at work (when he had an office job). I have never liked the taste. I would rather drink water. Isn't Tang what they sent the astronauts with. That's my husband's defense, "But it has vitamins!"

This is a pretty rock house we saw along the way. You could say I am a sentimentalist. I would love to take an old house like this and make it beautiful and then live in it. Of course, I don't have the time, money, energy, expertise, etc. And I know it takes all of those and more.

I finally got a picture of my husband with his eyes open. Of course you can't see how gorgeous his eyes are. He is one of those who, when he wears green, his eyes look green and when he wears blue, his eyes look blue. I am so jealous of those eyes. Luckily my little man inherited them. I think my baby girl got my dark brown eyes though.


No comments:

Post a Comment