Friday, March 13, 2009

Thrifty Spring Break Plans

I have been trying to think of things to do since we will have a week off and just enough money to eat! Here is what I have come up with so far: the library (ours has a great kids section and magazine section), our local free zoo, our local free museum, and any number of parks. Let me know if you have any other suggestions. All of these are right at our convenience, but we never have enough time to use them. I fully intend on correcting that. Of course my two year old will think of this as a great time. I also plan to play the games he got for Christmas that we never seem to have time for. Maybe it isn't so bad to be strapped for money and forced to be creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment