The Paper Tablecloth Date Night: Pizza, Candlelight & Pen-and-Paper Games
at Home
-
No babysitter? Tight budget? The Paper Tablecloth Date Night turns the
pizza you were already ordering into a candlelit at-home date — roll paper
across ...
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Tomato!
Hubby and I cut into our first tomato from the garden. Yeah! For those of you saying you have been eating garden fresh tomatoes for weeks, I say - patience is a virtue. For those of you saying you haven't eaten a garden fresh tomato yet, I say - patience is a virtue. I still think the carrots tasted better and we have been eating one strawberry a day with our new plants we planted this year. One strawberry a day is not easy considering I usually pick them when no one else is around (temptation!) and telling your three year old that today is not his day. He just doesn't seem to understand the concept of tomorrow. He will be much happier when the cherry tomatoes ripen. If I can just get him to understand that they really need to be washed first. Happy Gardening
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment